Tuesday, January 14, 2014

3rd times a charm?

I am currently 16 week and 2 days. This has been the longest 16 weeks of my life. It will be an even longer 3 weeks and 5 days until the half way point and finding out the gender of Baby G. When my husband and I decided to conceive our 3rd and final child we agreed that while it would be great to be bless with a boy we would still be just as happy with another girl. We would love to have a boy to be a jr and to carry on our name. With the odds being stacked against us it would have to be a miracle for this child to be a boy. With my first born I did not even give breast feeding a thought, I was 18 and thought it was embarrassing. Boy was I ever wrong. When I was 23 I had my second daughter. I had planned on breast feeding because it is the best for the baby. I attempted and she attempted but it wasn't until I was home with her that I realized why is wasn't working like it was suppose too. She was tongue tied. At her 3 day old check up I brought it to her pediatricians attention and right then and there they clipped the underside of her tongue. By this time, I thought it was useless to try breast feeding before she was clipped because it was too hard for her to latch on. So bottles and formula it was. I still question why I didn't go back to breast feeding after she was clipped. I regret not trying again. This time around I am bound and determined to make breast feeding work. I regret not even thinking about it with the first child, and not trying again with the second. I will not give up with this baby until the doctor says its just not working. I am determined to teach my kids to never give up. Okay so now onto cloth diapering. My cousin cloth diapered her son and it wasn't until then that I even knew of such a thing. My husband is against it but I am going to FORCE him into it, even if I do all of the diaper changes and washing. I would love to be able to get to the point of doing reviews and giveaways with my blog so I can test things for myself and not just over look things because I don't want to pay X amount to not like it. I am also going to start entering other bloggers giveaways for cloth diapers. I would rather have them on hand and fall in love than, purchase just one and love it but not have anymore. Keep in mind any and all advice is welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment