Saturday, January 18, 2014

Flutters or Kicks?

Are these the little "flutters" or are they the kicks? Being my third pregnancy you would think that I would be able to decipher a kick from a movement. I am just so unsure of it this time. This pregnancy has been completely different than the other two. Maybe we will get our boy? This morning I felt what I thought may be a kick, but of course when it happens it only happens once then again when I least expect it, so I am totally unsure if it was a kick or not. Tomorrow I will be 17 weeks, getting closer to 1/2 way! WOOHOO. Now with my girls I did not 'show' until I was 8 months pregnant, one was 7lbs 11oz and the second was 6lbs 5oz. Both carried to 40 weeks. This pregnancy I feel like a blimp already and I am only 4 months. I really hope I start to show earlier, however, being "bigger" tends to hide it. I am hoping that these "flutters" or "kicks" start happening regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment