Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Head Colds and toddlers

In a two hour time period, I felt this cold taking over my head. Head colds make my misrable state even worse. My eyes feel like they are swelling shut, my sinus cavity is pounding and I can feel it swelling as well (thank you to my primary dr for the helpful tip with nasal spray, it works wonders), my ears feel like they need to pop but wont, my head just feel like it weighs 3 times more than normal. The worst part of this head cold is that everytime I have a head cold it turns into bronchitis. WOOHOO. All of this during a pregnancy that has me misrable, and to add a toddler who is testing the waters makes me want to pull my hair out. I guess this means it is time to stock up on gatorade hope the husband will bring me home french fries from McDonald's once in awhile (I crave them when I am sick). My last post was about flutters or kicks, since then I have not really felt anything significant to say it was a kick. I am actually a little worried because I really haven't felt anything in a significant amount of time. I felt movements and kicks early with my other two pregnancies. I go to the dr. on the 28th. I could just be being a worry wart. I have also started having my hip troubles again, not fun at all and I am hoping that with this baby my contractions aren't in my hips like they were with Doodle. 17 weeks and 3 days. Time feels like it is standing still.

No comments:

Post a Comment